The Conference Venue
Our conference is taking place at The Statler Hotel, located in the heart of the Cornell University campus.
All conference sessions and events will be in the Ballroom and the Taylor Room. Enter through the hotel lobby and head up to the second floor via the main stairs at the back of the lobby or you can also take the elevator. Look for signs and smiling, happy people.
Ithaca is a short distance from some of New York’s most populous college cities. Cornell’s Campus to Campus Bus offers transportation to and from Ithaca and New York City.
Parking on Campus
There is no “free” parking for this event. Here are the various options for parking:
- Park on campus with a visitor permit – Stop at one of the parking attendant booths and purchase a one day permit. You can use the permit in the Hoy Road parking garage, residence hall lots FH, ND, SW, WD, and lots signed A, E, ME, O, R, WE; not valid in metered spaces or in loading zones. Cost: $10 per day
- Parkmobile – use the app to park and pay. You have to sign up with the app and set up your payment options before parking. Cost: $6-10 depending on the lot
- Meters – Several around campus. They vary in price and duration. See website for the full list.
- Take the TCAT – Bus service runs from downtown to central campus several times a day. See their website for the full details. Cost: $1.50 per trip
- Hotel shuttle – Check with your hotel if they have a shuttle to campus
- Use Cornell’s map to find the closest parking lot
Note: Part of Tower Road will be closed during the conference. Read the news article.
Syracuse, NY – 1 hour
Rochester, NY – 2 hours
Buffalo, NY – 3 hours
Albany, NY – 3 hours
State College, PA – 3 hours
Philadelphia, PA – 4 hours
New York, NY – 4.5 hours
Toronto, ON – 5 hours
Boston, MA – 6 hours